15 Years manufacturer Shower Head QL-LD1012 Factory in Ethiopia
In the past few years, our company absorbed and digested advanced technologies both at home and abroad. Meanwhile, our company staffs a team of experts devoted to the development of 15 Years manufacturer Shower Head QL-LD1012 Factory in Ethiopia, If you are interested in our products, please feel free to send us your inquiry. We sincerely hope to establish win-win business relationships with you.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
The Virtual Tour for the property at 3350 Highgate Hills Drive NE, Duluth, GA 30097 selling for $449900: …
This Old House plumbing and heating contractor Richard Trethewey shows how to replace a standard hose faucet with a freeze-resistant model. See below for a shopping list and tools.
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
How to Install a Frost-Proof Faucet with PEX Piping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5kxToxiVC8&index=63&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV
Shopping List for How to Install a Frost-Proof Faucet:
- frost-proof sillcock
- copper tubing and assorted fittings
- emery cloth, used to clean outside of pipe ends prior to soldering
- lead-free solder
- silicone caulk, for creating a watertight seal between sillcock and wall
- carbide-tipped masonry drill bit, for drilling screw-anchor holes into masonry wall
- plastic wall anchors, for securing new sillcock to masonry wall
- stainless steel screws”, used to attach new sillcock to wall
Tools for How to Install a Frost-Proof Faucet:
- propane torch
- tubing cutter, used to cut copper tubing
- adjustable wrench, used to remove the stem assembly from the sillcock
- caulking gun
Follow This Old House: