15 Years manufacturer Zinc ball valve 1/2*3/8 for better price for turkey marke Manufacturer in Tajikistan
Quick Details Type: Other Faucet Accessories Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Brand Name: QILI Model Number: QL-VA007 Size: 1/2"x3/8" ...
We believe in: Innovation is our soul and spirit. Quality is our life. Customer need is our God for 15 Years manufacturer Zinc ball valve 1/2*3/8 for better price for turkey marke Manufacturer in Tajikistan, Looking to the future, a long way to go, constantly striving to become the all staff with full enthusiasm, one hundred times the confidence and put our company built a beautiful environment, advanced products, quality first-class modern enterprise and work hard!
- Type: Other Faucet Accessories
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: QILI
- Model Number: QL-VA007
- Size: 1/2"x3/8"
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1 pcs of 1 bag,|
|Delivery Detail:||with 30days after get depoist|
hot sales 1/2*3/8 zinc angle with good price,
Material is Zinc;
Weight is about 90G,
Size is 1/2*3/8;
The factory site photos
|Tex||086-574-62586264 / 086-13456107892|
|Address||No. 1-4 Lizhoujiedao Industrial Zone, Yuyao City, Zhejiang Province. China
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
The Virtual Tour for the property at 612 NE 15th, Moore, OK 73160 selling for $132500: http://www.propertypanorama.com/instaview-tour/okc/777249 Other …
Professional Work From Start to Finish.
Call Now For a Free Quote. Mark 416 402 7701
Adding a basement bathroom is a big, complicated project. But that doesn’t mean you can’t do it.
A bathroom in the basement adds a lot of value to a finished basement.
How to Install a Basement Bathroom.
Note: Your local codes rules may be more lenient about issues like vent sizing, the choice of fittings, etc.
Basement bathroom rough plumbing
1. Lay out the 2×4 bottom wall plates to establish the perimeter of the bathroom walls.
2. Measure off the wall plates to locate the center of the shower drain and toilet flange.
3. Dig a trench extending from the existing drainpipe over to the new locations of the shower drain and toilet flange.
4. Use a right-angle grinder fitted with a diamond-impregnated cutting wheel to cut through the old cast-iron drainpipe.
5. Attach a flexible no-hub mechanical coupling onto the end of the just-cut drainpipe. Tighten hose clamp onto the cast-iron pipe with a torque wrench.
6. Cut and glue together 3-inch-diameter PVC pipes and fittings to form the drainpipe assembly that connects the old cast-iron pipe to the new shower and toilet drain.
7. Slip the end of the PVC drain pipe assembly into the mechanical coupling attached to the old cast-iron pipe. Tighten the hose clamp to secure the PVC pipe.
8. Next, run 2-inch-diameter PVC pipe from the drainpipe assembly over to the shower and vanity sink.
9. Install traps for each fixture, and be sure the pipes slope ⅛ inch per foot to drain properly.
10. Drive a ½-inch-diameter steel reinforcing bar down into the soil beside each trap. Then, use duct tape to secure the bars to the traps.
11. Have the rough piping inspected before pouring the concrete floor.
12. Cover the open end of the toilet pipe with a foam cap. Wrap plastic around the shower drain pipe.