18 Years Factory Faucet BF-1105 Factory in Georgia
Reliable quality and good credit standing are our principles, which will help us at a top-ranking position. Adhering to the tenet of "quality first, customer supreme" for 18 Years Factory Faucet BF-1105 Factory in Georgia, With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and good service, we will be your best business partner. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
This video shows a new bathroom sink plumbing install from when the tailpiece, stopper, supply lines, and faucet has been installed to the finishing of p-trap connections. If you find this video helpful, please subscribe or comment. Thanks for watching!
Learn how to increase the hot water temperature and get more hot water from your bath tub tap by adjusting the Scald Temperature Limit on the tap assembly.
When the house was originally built, the builder set the bath tub faucet very conservatively for heat so that only warm water
came out of the tap for any babies or kids in the bath.
Well it’s 10 years later and now time for the kids to get a bit more hot water in their showers.
To change the temperature setting, the following are the steps:
* Turn off the water to your house — NOTE: you CAN do this procedure without turning off the water, but be ready to get wet
* Open the bath faucet and drain any remaining water in the pipes
* Close the bath tub drain, and put down a towel to protect your bath tub enamel surface
Remove the Bath Tub tap handle
1. Locate the set screw on the bath tub faucet handle
2. Determine the correct size Allen Key wrench for your faucet handle set screw 1/8″ for mine
3. Loosen – turn counter clockwise – or lefty loosey, righty tighty)the set screw
Set the temperature limiter/governer
1. Take note of the Cooler … Hotter markings
2. Pull the scald prevention device plastic piece towards you
3. Set it to the appropriate setting and re-insert it carefully lining up the teeth
4. Replace the handle
* 1/8″ Allen Key wrench
* Towel to protect bath tub
Changing the scald guard setting on a Delta Faucet, Delta Monitor Faucet, by adjusting the Scald protection setting on the Rotational Temperature Limit Stop
Scald prevention device
Removing a shower tap handle
Delta Monitor Faucet
Cartridge Brass Stem
Rotational Limit Stop
Temperature Limit Stop
Delta Monitor Faucet Series 1400 / 1300
Baby Scald protection
Changing water temperature at the faucet