20 Years manufacturer kitchen faucet flexible tube Supply to Mozambique
Quick Details Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Brand Name: QILI Model Number: WH1002 Material: rubber and S.S and brass Length: 50cm ...
We support our buyers with ideal high quality products and high level service. Becoming the specialist manufacturer in this sector, we have gained rich practical experience in producing and managing for 20 Years manufacturer kitchen faucet flexible tube Supply to Mozambique, We welcome you to inquire us by call or mail and hope to build a successful and cooperative relationship.
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: QILI
- Model Number: WH1002
- Material: rubber and S.S and brass
- Length: 50cm
- Thickness: 2.5mm
- Standard: ROHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||PP bag and carton|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
|Product Name||kitchen faucet flexible tube|
|color||multiple color, red, blue, purple, white,orange,black, pink|
|Grade||SUS201,Food Grade Silicone pipe|
|Hose Outer diameter||22mm|
|Packing||PP and carton|
|Material||stainless steel with silicone out pipe and brass bush(100G)|
Detailed ImagesOut Company
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Professional Work From Start to Finish.
Call Now For a Free Quote. Mark 416 402 7701
Adding a basement bathroom is a big, complicated project. But that doesn’t mean you can’t do it.
A bathroom in the basement adds a lot of value to a finished basement.
How to Install a Basement Bathroom.
Note: Your local codes rules may be more lenient about issues like vent sizing, the choice of fittings, etc.
Basement bathroom rough plumbing
1. Lay out the 2×4 bottom wall plates to establish the perimeter of the bathroom walls.
2. Measure off the wall plates to locate the center of the shower drain and toilet flange.
3. Dig a trench extending from the existing drainpipe over to the new locations of the shower drain and toilet flange.
4. Use a right-angle grinder fitted with a diamond-impregnated cutting wheel to cut through the old cast-iron drainpipe.
5. Attach a flexible no-hub mechanical coupling onto the end of the just-cut drainpipe. Tighten hose clamp onto the cast-iron pipe with a torque wrench.
6. Cut and glue together 3-inch-diameter PVC pipes and fittings to form the drainpipe assembly that connects the old cast-iron pipe to the new shower and toilet drain.
7. Slip the end of the PVC drain pipe assembly into the mechanical coupling attached to the old cast-iron pipe. Tighten the hose clamp to secure the PVC pipe.
8. Next, run 2-inch-diameter PVC pipe from the drainpipe assembly over to the shower and vanity sink.
9. Install traps for each fixture, and be sure the pipes slope ⅛ inch per foot to drain properly.
10. Drive a ½-inch-diameter steel reinforcing bar down into the soil beside each trap. Then, use duct tape to secure the bars to the traps.
11. Have the rough piping inspected before pouring the concrete floor.
12. Cover the open end of the toilet pipe with a foam cap. Wrap plastic around the shower drain pipe.
Directed by Ellis Bahl. Get debut album ‘An Awesome Wave’ here: http://smarturl.it/AnAwesomeWave (digital) http://smarturl.it/AAWCD (physical).
For more of alt-J check out:
Out in the US via Canvasback Music on September 18