Big Discount F3/4″*M3/4″*M3/4″ Y shape,zinc adapter Supply to Philadelphia
Quick Details Type: Other Faucet Accessories Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Brand Name: QILI Model Number: QL-VA003 Material: brass ...
Our development depends on the advanced equipment, excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces. Big Discount F3/4″*M3/4″*M3/4″ Y shape,zinc adapter Supply to Philadelphia, We sincerely welcome all guests to set up business relationships with us on the basis of mutual benefits. Please contact us now. You will get our professional reply within 8 hours.
- Type: Other Faucet Accessories
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: QILI
- Model Number: QL-VA003
- Material: brass
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1 pcs of 1 bag,|
|Delivery Detail:||within 30days after receive the depoist|
G3/4*G3/4*G3/4 zinc connection adapter.
Size: G3/5*G3/4 *G3/4,
Weight: 67G ,
Material is zinc.
Model is QL-VA003,
The factory site photos
|Tex||086-574-62586264 / 086-13456107892|
|Address||No. 1-4 Lizhoujiedao Industrial Zone, Yuyao City, Zhejiang Province. China
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Changing the shower head is a typical upgrade that homeowners find can improve their showering experience at home–and help them save water. If you choose a low-flow shower head and install other low-flow fixtures around the house you could save up to 60% on your water bill, as the DOE’s Energy.gov points out.
For maximum efficiency, choose a shower head with a flow rate below 2.5 gallons per minute (gpm) in your choice of aerating or laminar-flow designs. Laminar-flow shower heads provide several small, individual streams of water, while aerating shower heads deliver a misty spray, mixing air and water. Laminar-flow shower heads create less steam and airborne moisture than aerators and are often preferred in humid climates.
Changing your shower head
1. Gather these items:
– Sealant tape, also called plumber’s tape
– New shower head
2. Turn off the water supply to the shower.
3. Remove the old shower head.
– Place the rag over the top of the shower head and the “neck” pipe protruding from the wall, to avoid scratching it during removal.
– Secure the wrench onto the neck of the shower head over the rag.
– Turn the wrench counterclockwise until the shower head is loosened.
– Continue turning by hand to completely remove the old shower head.
– Use the rag to clean and dry the threads on the wall pipe neck.
4. Prepare for the new shower head.
– Wrap the pipe threads with sealant tape, wrapping clockwise, starting at the base of the threads closest to the wall. This way the tape won’t unravel when you screw on the new shower head.
– Wrap the tape about three times so the threads are completely covered.
– Smooth the tape with your hand after wrapping, pressing the tape firmly into the threading.
5. Install the new shower head.
– Align the new shower head neck with the wall pipe.
– Screw it on clockwise until snug.
– Protect the shower head and neck pipe again, with the rag.
– Use the wrench to tighten the shower head completely onto the pipe.
6. Turn on your water supply once again.
7. Test the new shower head.
– Angle the shower head away from you.
– Turn on both hot and cold water.
Now you’re ready to enjoy your new shower head, saving water and energy at the same time. When you need help with changing your shower head or for plumbing repairs, maintenance or installation services, contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Visit us online or call at http://www.MrRooter.com anytime! We’re here for emergencies 24-7. Call Mr. Rooter today at 877-422-4826!
Does your single-handle faucet drip or leak? Purchase a new faucet cartridge at your home center or hardware store, then change the cartridge and fix the drip yourself. Here’s how. For more repair how-tos, projects, home improvement help, technology tips, garden hints, recipes, holiday ideas and more, visit http://www.homefrontstan.com.