Big Discount QL908Z Cinnamon magnetic door stop AC Factory in Guinea
Quick Details Type: Door Stops Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Brand Name: QILI Model Number: QL908Z magnet: strong magnetic Packagi...
Our eternal pursuits are the attitude of "regard the market, regard the custom, regard the science" and the theory of "quality the basic, trust the first and management the advanced" for Big Discount QL908Z Cinnamon magnetic door stop AC Factory in Guinea, We fully welcome customers from all over the world to establish stable and mutually beneficial business relationships, to have a bright future together.
- Type: Door Stops
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: QILI
- Model Number: QL908Z
- magnet: strong magnetic
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Double blister|
The factory site photos
|Zinc alloy metal Door Stopper|
Alumina, antique brass, antique copper
with 2 M4 screws sealed at polybag side normally is 25mm,
also 20mm and 22mm is available
1) High quality material, strong overall sense
2) Fashionable style, elegant outlook
3) Excellent hand touch feeling, prevention of scratch
4) Superior plating quality
5) Easy for installation
Door, Cabinet, Drawer, Dresser, Wardrobe, etc.
Usually within 25-45 days after receiving T/T down payment.
OEM is also welcome, pls do not hesitate to contact us!
|1. Material||Zinc alloy|
|2.Finsh||AB, AC, BP|
|5.Type||Magnetic Door Holder|
|6. Installing||wall mounted or ground mounted|
|8. Function||Fixed doors|
Product Details Photo
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
(READ IMPORTANT 8/6/2013 UPDATE AT END)
I bought this at Lowe’s to hopefully cool down a 250 ft² room that has sliding windows so a normal window air conditioner wouldn’t work. It is supposedly good up to 450 ft². Very early impression is a well-built, solid unit that ran fairly quietly and cooled down the room from 83°F to 70° in about 7 hours. I’ll be watching to see how often I need to empty the water and if the unit will just leak onto the carpet if I don’t catch it in time. It was only 86° today, so I wonder about the main part of summer coming up with long stretches of days in the 90°’s and up. Will it keep up? If I find out anything over time I’ll try to update this description or put something in the comments.
NOTE: I did find in the instructions where it says the unit shuts off if the water tank gets full. Problem: The drain valve is basically at floor level and WAAAYYYY too low to get anything under it to drain the water into, except maybe a cookie bake pan. I ended up finding a small platform to place the Idylis on which raises it up about 4″ so I could fit a container under the drain plug. It’s going to stay on that platform all the time. Also, the drain plug is on the back instead of the front where it would be more convenient, at least for the way I have it set up. I did try to auto on and off feature and they work fine. It does cool very well.
UPDATE: 8/6/2013: I was throwing out the box & noticed important information on the outside that could explain why I’ve never had to drain the water and why some people may be having trouble with their units running hot. It says that in A/C mode it uses the condensed water to cool the coils and then the water is blown out of the vent. Apparently continuous drain is for dehumidifying mode when the unit doesn’t need to cool the coils. It doesn’t say to not use the drain hose in A/C, so maybe you can though. Why this is on the outside of the box and not in the instructions is beyond me. I can only tell you my experience about this, you might have different results.
You can now read the instruction manual I uploaded 4/30/2015 here: https://youtu.be/dRntY-_E-ss
This is the detail of our 36 Baby Shower gift Ideas. View genius Things You’ll probably want as a a parent
1. a personal ultrasound machine sync to your smartphone.
2. an extra hygienic pacifier closes when dropped.
3. A hoodie baby carrier …
http://goo.gl/FSwZrq (no aff)
4. The “Woombie” for your baby.
5. Onesie extenders ..$14.50;
http://goo.gl/1RWmwf (no aff)
6. A baby monitor for iPhone.
7. This portable fabric high chair..
8. A medicine dispensing sippy cup.
9. A bathtub divider for extra save water
10. The Molar Muncher ..
11. A car-seat sun shade ..
12. The pacifier thermometer ..
13. This sippy-cup leash ..
14. A kid’s urinal potty training ..
15. This bottle sling ..
16. a showerhead.
17. simple mailbox for children
18. A snack/activity tray ..
19. Travel lap trap for baby DIY
20. Have a babysitter box filled with everything the babysitter might need.
21. Deluxe bike stroller ..
(Asking price $1495)
22. a Sili Squeeze bottles ..
23. an all-in-one spoon feeding gadget ..
24. The Blooming Baby Bather ..
25. This inexpensive adapter water bottle ..
26. a zippered storage pouch made specially for strollers.
27. A nursing reminder tag from etsy ..
28. a tactile bottle holder with extra grip …
29. a hooded car-seat blanket.
30. a bath caddy …
31. An airline baby seat for baby relax hammock-style.
32. a time-out stool for extra active kids.
33. a handcrafted growth chart ..
34. A remote control programmed for 7 kid-friendly channels.
35. The Baby Nes is a Keurig machine for baby formula.
36. This sidecar co-sleeper by Culla Belly to convert to a rocking cradle and a high chair.
More reading material @ http://www.e-lite.net