China Manufacturer for Shower Head Fitting QL-BK001 Manufacturer in Sweden
It adheres to the tenet "Honest, industrious, enterprising, innovative" to develop new products constantly. It regards customers, success as its own success. Let us develop prosperous future hand in hand for China Manufacturer for Shower Head Fitting QL-BK001 Manufacturer in Sweden, We sincerely welcome both foreign and domestic business partners, and hope to work with you in the near future!
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
For Your Family’s Comfort 8 22 16
most powerful shower head Review,Click here :
I installed the Speakman Anystream Icon 8-Jet shower head this morning. Warning- removing the flow restrictor did prove more difficult than Speakman’s website will have you believe. In the new design, you cannot remove the collar without a special tool.
Here’s how to do it, you will need only needle nose pliers and a small-tipped yet sturdy flat head screwdriver.
1) Look into the neck- you will see white plastic with 4-prongs holding in a black o-ring.
2) You need to make sure you don’t push the assembly into the housing of the shower head so be sure to proceed with caution. Keep the neck/ball at an angle to make it harder for debris to fall downward (possibly clogging a jet).
3) Using needle nose pliers, grab each prong forcefully while pulling OUTWARD toward yourself. Pull out ALL four prongs (they will break off, that’s OK), if you’re lucky the whole assembly could fall into your lap. I was not lucky but an edge of the white plastic restrictor lifted up.
4) Remove the o-ring and discard.
5) You should be looking at a white plastic flow restrictor. Using the small-tipped flat head screwdriver gently pry the flow restrictor outward (towards you), once you have enough edge exposed, use the needle nose pliers to remove the restrictor.
6) If you are having trouble you could always use a sharp drywall screw and gently sink it right thru the center of the white plastic giving you purchase to pull it out with brute force. Again, just be careful so the assembly doesn’t fall inward.
The shower head is not very different than the Geissdorf 8 we are replacing. They are both a high quality and high volume shower head. The difference seems to be that when properly adjusted (not wide open) the Speakman’s jets are more defined while maintaining a larger spray pattern. The shower seems more forceful than the Geissdorf but still does not sting my wife’s sensitive skin
I received this information directly from Speakman.
The flow restricter on this unit is simply the small rubber o-ring down inside of the neck. To remove the o-ring use small needle nose pliers, a pair of tweezers or a bent paperclip. There is no need to remove or break any parts. Once you remove the o-ring you get full flow of the water.
I took mine out and realized that the water pressure was too great for my shower area and was able to drop the o-ring back down and push it back into place under the prongs. If you break out the filter like another review indicates you will not be able to put it back in