Goods high definition for Shower Head QH-029 Factory from Congo
We take "customer-friendly, quality-oriented, integrative, innovative" as objectives. "Truth and honesty" is our management ideal for Goods high definition for
Shower Head QH-029 Factory from Congo, we are now looking forward to even greater cooperation with overseas customers based on mutual benefits. If you are interested in any of our products, please feel free to contact us for more details.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
17712 Prairie Sky Way
Contact Frank Schuster for more information.
Unique contemporary design on the 3rd hole of the course. Custom built with spacious open floor plan. Living room features full windows for great views, 3 side glass fireplace and wine bar. The kitchen has quartz countertops, stainless appliances and under counter and cabinet lighting and a walk in pantry. Expanded master with spectacular bath. Deep soaker tub, shower with dual rain shower heads and large walk in closet. The executive office has built in book case with filing cabinets. Outstanding upgraded fixtures throughout. The second level has large game or media room, bedroom and full bath. There is a premium central vacuum system here. Plantation shutters throughout. The large laundry adjacent to the 3 car garage that has in ground storm helter. Back covered patio is great for entertaining and has built in kitchen. Spray foam insulation makes this a very energy efficient home. Located in the Deer Creek school system.
Watch the full episode: http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/tv/ask-toh/video/0,,21008776,00.html
Ask This Old House plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey gives a tutorial on the types of PVC pipes and fittings. (See below for a shopping list and steps.)
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
Shopping List for How to Identify PVC Pipes and Fittings:
- PVC pipes and fittings
Steps for How to Identify PVC Pipes and Fittings:
1. Richard explains that for drainage in the U.S., we typically use white PVC pipes (and occasionally black ABS pipes). They come in a variety of sizes, ranging from 1/2-inch to 5-inch.
2. Richard says the standard for joining two PVC pipes is a coupling for a straight fitting.
3. However, if angles come into play, you’ll choose from several different degrees including 22, 45, 60, and 90.
4. When fitting three pipes together, plumbers usually use a tee. Sometimes a wye fitting is needed.
5. Use a double tee to connect multiple sinks to the same drainpipe. There’s also a double wye fitting which is comparable to the double tee.
6. All of these fittings and pipes can be found at the home center or a plumbing supply store.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House: