High Efficiency Factory Shower Head QH-018 in Benin
The customer satisfaction is our primary target. We uphold a consistent level of professionalism, quality, credibility and service for
High Efficiency Factory Shower Head QH-018 in Benin, With the aim of "compete with good quality and develop with creativity" and the service principle of "take customers' demand as orientation", we will earnestly provide qualified products and good service for domestic and international customers.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Choose from wide-coverage; intense drenching or a targeted massage spray.
This Old House landscape contractor Roger Cook shows how to water your lawn and garden—automatically. (See below for a shopping list and tools.)
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
Full episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5wxxiTQbv4&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_2QJHy9kpFzszoZLMk3LLw&index=15
How to Save Water With an Irrigation Timer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-0IkwZMoRw&index=153&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV
How to Install a Graywater Irrigation System: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNNnhCJGY38&index=274&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV
How to Troubleshoot and Repair Weak Drip Irrigation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBjCIWXd3i4&index=213&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV
Shopping for How to Install In-Ground Sprinklers:
- 1-inch-diameter polyethylene pipe and assorted fittings, for delivering water to the system
- 3/8-inch-diameter flexible pipe, connects polyethylene pipe to sprinkler spray heads
- pop-up sprinkler spray heads, used to disperse water onto lawn
- hose clamps,”] for securing fittings to hose
- battery-powered timer, automatically turns sprinkler system on and off
- 5-gallon bucket, used to determine how many gallons per minute of water comes from hose bib.
- wire flags, for pinpointing sprinkler head placement
Tools for How to Install In-Ground Sprinklers:
- pointed shovel, for digging trench for water-supply pipe
- propane torch, used to heat pipe ends
- pipe cutters, for cutting polyethylene pipe
- crimping pliers, for crimping hose clamps onto pipe
Follow This Old House: