Manufacturer of Shower Head DP-011 Factory from Birmingham
We are proud of the high customer satisfaction and wide acceptance due to our persistent pursuit of high quality both on product and service for Manufacturer of Shower Head DP-011 Factory from Birmingham, Let's cooperate hand in hand to jointly make a beautiful future. We sincerely welcome you to visit our company or contact us for cooperation!
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Changing the shower head is a typical upgrade that homeowners find can improve their showering experience at home–and help them save water. If you choose a low-flow shower head and install other low-flow fixtures around the house you could save up to 60% on your water bill, as the DOE’s Energy.gov points out.
For maximum efficiency, choose a shower head with a flow rate below 2.5 gallons per minute (gpm) in your choice of aerating or laminar-flow designs. Laminar-flow shower heads provide several small, individual streams of water, while aerating shower heads deliver a misty spray, mixing air and water. Laminar-flow shower heads create less steam and airborne moisture than aerators and are often preferred in humid climates.
Changing your shower head
1. Gather these items:
– Sealant tape, also called plumber’s tape
– New shower head
2. Turn off the water supply to the shower.
3. Remove the old shower head.
– Place the rag over the top of the shower head and the “neck” pipe protruding from the wall, to avoid scratching it during removal.
– Secure the wrench onto the neck of the shower head over the rag.
– Turn the wrench counterclockwise until the shower head is loosened.
– Continue turning by hand to completely remove the old shower head.
– Use the rag to clean and dry the threads on the wall pipe neck.
4. Prepare for the new shower head.
– Wrap the pipe threads with sealant tape, wrapping clockwise, starting at the base of the threads closest to the wall. This way the tape won’t unravel when you screw on the new shower head.
– Wrap the tape about three times so the threads are completely covered.
– Smooth the tape with your hand after wrapping, pressing the tape firmly into the threading.
5. Install the new shower head.
– Align the new shower head neck with the wall pipe.
– Screw it on clockwise until snug.
– Protect the shower head and neck pipe again, with the rag.
– Use the wrench to tighten the shower head completely onto the pipe.
6. Turn on your water supply once again.
7. Test the new shower head.
– Angle the shower head away from you.
– Turn on both hot and cold water.
Now you’re ready to enjoy your new shower head, saving water and energy at the same time. When you need help with changing your shower head or for plumbing repairs, maintenance or installation services, contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Visit us online or call at http://www.MrRooter.com anytime! We’re here for emergencies 24-7. Call Mr. Rooter today at 877-422-4826!
1. MTD Vanities Single Sink Bathroom Vanity Set, White with Free Mirror & Faucet, 30″ W
Click here: http://amzn.to/1RUQ3l8 .
18 Bathroom Vanity.
2. LED Lighted 18″ X 30″ Wall Mount Vanity Bathroom Mirror with Defogger (Fog Free) Vertical or Horizontal Install
Click here: http://amzn.to/1RUQ3la .
3. HiendureTM 1.18″ Bathroom Faucet Vessel Vanity Sink Pop up Drain Stopper with Overflow Oil Rubbed Bronze
Click here: http://amzn.to/1RUQ3le .
4. Brey-Krause Commercial Restroom Mirror – 18 inches Wide by 30 inches Tall
Click here: http://amzn.to/1RUQ4Wd .
5. Meek Mirrors M1510 1824 Stainless Steel Channel Framed Mirror, Satin Finish, 18″W X 24″H
Click here: http://amzn.to/1RUQ3lc .
Love this mirror! I bought two for our bathroom remodel. The size is perfect. We will hang them above the vanity sinks and will be hung vertically. The LED lighting is awesome and gives your face a beautiful “glow” and is perfect for putting on makeup like a pro! The price is spectacular. All around a great purchase and exactly what we wanted! The Customer Service was also top notch!!.