OEM/ODM Supplier for PJ0001 Sensor faucet Infrared sensor Sensor Faucet Accessories solenoid valve Supply to Ethiopia
Quick Details Standard or Nonstandard: Standard Pressure: Low Pressure Power: Solenoid Material: Plastic Temperature of Media: Low Temperature ...
continue to improve, to ensure product quality in line with market and customer standard requirements. Our company has a quality assurance system have been established for OEM/ODM Supplier for PJ0001 Sensor faucet Infrared sensor Sensor Faucet Accessories solenoid valve Supply to Ethiopia, We sincerely look forward to hearing from you. Give us a chance to show you our professionalism and passion.
- Standard or Nonstandard: Standard
- Pressure: Low Pressure
- Power: Solenoid
- Material: Plastic
- Temperature of Media: Low Temperature
- Media: Water
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: PJ0001
- Brand Name: QILI
- Type: Other Accessories
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||1 month|
1. Small size: shell; 30mm * 25mm * 18mm circuit board; 26mm * 20mm * 15mm.
2. Low power consumption: The average current of less than 40ua, 4 batteries power up to 2 to 3 years.
Measuring distance adjustable: application environment can be automatically set according to sensor range (potentiometer setting),
3. Performance and stability: shell, repeat mask specifically designed anti-stray light ability, professional circuit design, energy efficiency and reliability.
4. A variety of power supply: 5V, 9V, 12,24 V DC power supply, or 220V AC (with relay output).
5. Special infrared shell: shell small, easy to install, filter stray light, waterproof.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
This video accompanies instructions posted here:
This video shows how to plumb in a wall mounted tap or a shower mixer, this includes fitting isolation valves and double check valves. For more plumbing projects please see here- http://www.ultimatehandyman.co.uk/plumbing/plumbing.php