Professional China 1/2″ AISI304 flexible stainless steel corrugated tube Factory from Hyderabad
Quick Details Type: Plumbing Hoses Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Brand Name: QILI Model Number: QILI-WH-1028 Packaging & Delivery Packaging Details: one piece in one poly bag Delivery Detail: ...
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs of Professional China 1/2″ AISI304 flexible stainless steel corrugated tube Factory from Hyderabad, If you are interested in our products, please feel free to send us your inquiry. We sincerely hope to establish win-win business relationships with you.
- Type: Plumbing Hoses
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: QILI
- Model Number: QILI-WH-1028
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||one piece in one poly bag|
Nut material:Brass plating chromium
stainless steel corrugated tube for water have dense corrugations, 100% extendable. They have high performance and are suitable for connecting all gas equipments. It can use in gas, liquefied gas, natural gas, oil, water etc.
1) Size: 1/2" stainless steel corrugated tube for water
2) PN: 0.7 M Pa
3) Hose material: AISI304+male+joint with Brass nickel plated nuts
4) Wall Thickness: 0.2mm
5) Working Pressure: 6 Bar
Burst Pressure: 100 Bar
6) Working Tmperature: -40_120°c
7) Bend Times: 200
8) Length: 150_2000mm customized
9) Connection: TIG
10) Ripple: Dense annularly corrugation
1) connects firmly
2) corrosion resistant
3) don’t jam gas
4) has long performance life
5) high flexibility
6) can be bent freely
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Reverse Osmosis Troubleshooting – No Flow from Faucet
http://thewaterfilterestore.com/ or http://www.waterstoresgroup.com/store…
Get a FREE REPORT on the 10 Biggest Mistakes made when purchasing water treatment equipment and how you can avoid them by going to TheWaterStoreMidland.com or check out our ecommerce store at TheWaterFilterEstore.com
Please share this video https://youtu.be/isCkMTdl5y0 For more great information about water treatment, subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/user/WaterStoreMidland
At first glance Reverse Osmosis drinking water systems can appear somewhat complex. It helps if you know how they work, so I suggest you view my How a Reverse Osmosis drinking water system works video before watching this one on troubleshooting.
One of the most common concerns is very little or no water flow from the drinking water faucet, but when you check, the tank is full, which you can tell by how heavy it is. The usual cause is the tank is low on air pressure or has a torn bladder.
To remedy this situation, follow these suggestions:
Discount Pricing on Reverse Osmosis here http://thewaterfilterestore.com/products/goldline-50-reverse-osmosis-drinking-water-system?variant=888533239
1) Turn off the water flow from the source, shut off the tank and disconnect and remove the tank, I usually take it outside at this point.
2) Find the blue or black plastic cap on the bottom or side of the tank and open it to expose the metal air stem valve. If there is water leaking out of this valve or air is coming out of the shut off, the bladder is torn and the tank needs to be replaced.
3) You need to check the pressure within the tank when it is empty, so open the valve and let the water run until it is empty. If it does not empty fully, connect a tire pump or compressor to push out all of the water before proceeding.
4) Using a low range tire pressure gauge, check the pressure inside the tank, it should be between 6-8 psi, likely it will read 0 at this point. Discount Pricing and FREE Shipping on low pressure guages https://thewaterfilterestore.com/search?type=product&q=low+pressure+gauge
5) Carefully re pressurize the tank with a bicycle tire pump or compressor to whatever it says on the tank or if nothing is noted on the tank to 6-8 psi. Do not over pressurize as you may burst the bladder!
6) Reconnect the tank and allow the tank to refill and you’ll be fine. If you find the tank needs to be constantly re pressurized it is time for a new tank! Discount Pricing and FREE Shipping on RO tanks https://thewaterfilterestore.com/search?type=product&q=Ro+tanks
Please check out our websites at TheWaterStoreMidland.com or TheWaterFilterEstore.com
Please share this video! https://youtu.be/isCkMTdl5y0
Thanks for watching!
Gary the Water Guy.
This video includes details of the Alsons Water Amplifying Shower Heads with Fluidics Technology.
Water-Saving Fluidics Technology:
Fluidics spray technology reinvents the showering experience, creating a warmer, more luxurious spray than standard shower heads. This patented system is all about performance…and water savings too! This spray technology controls the water’s shape and velocity, allowing the spray to meet the needs of the user with a full-body spray that feels like a high-flow shower, yet actually uses less water. In addition, the Fluidics spray surpasses standard showers by using thermal technology that produces a larger spray, stays warmer longer.
alsons kitchen sinks
alsons faucet parts
alsons bathroom vanities
alsons shower doors
alsons plumbing service parts
alsons shower door
alsons bath fixtures
alsons bathroom fixtures
alsons plumbing fixtures
Find this & more at http://designerplumbingoutlet.com/more-brands–alsons.html