Reasonable price for QL335-3 Plastic shower head plastic head Manufacturer in Macedonia
Quick Details Type: Bathroom Faucet Accessories, Hand Shower Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Brand Name: QILI Model Number: QL335-3 Material: ABS Plastic, AB...
we can offer high quality products, competitive price and best customer service. Our destination is "You come here with difficulty and we give you a smile to take away" for Reasonable price for QL335-3 Plastic shower head plastic head Manufacturer in Macedonia, Our company will continue to adhere to the " superior quality, reputable, the user first " principle wholeheartedly. We warmly welcome friends from all walks of life to visit and give guidance, work together and create a brilliant future!
- Type: Bathroom Faucet Accessories, Hand Shower
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: QILI
- Model Number: QL335-3
- Material: ABS Plastic, ABS Plastic
- Surface Finishing: Chrome
- Bathroom Faucet Accessory Type: Shower Heads
- Shower Head Feature: Rainfall Shower Heads
- Bathroom Faucet Spout Feature: With Diverter
- Function: Two Functions
- Shape: Sunflower Shape
- Water Outlet: Rainfall
- Finish: Chrome
- Bathroom Faucet Spout Type: Bath & Shower Spouts
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||according to quantity|
The factory site photos
Material:S.S/brass/ABS with chrome.
Many others styles ,choose what is you like.
High quality and reasonable price.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Subscribe and visit our weekly podcast for more tips https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fix-it-home-improvement/id880903087?mt=2
How to replace a toilet fill.
The Fluidmaster Fill Valve will fit most toilets. It adjusts from 9″ to 14″.
· First, shut off the valve below the toilet that feeds water to the tank.
· Next flush the toilet to drain the tank. You should hold down the handle to drain as much water as possible. You can also sponge out any water left or just put a small bucket or tray under the tank to catch any water remaining in the tank when they remove the old fill valve.
· Using an adjustable wrench loosen the nut connecting the supply line to the shut off valve to the toilet.
· Next loosen the nut using an adjustable pliers connecting the top of the supply line to the bottom of the old fill valve.
· Remove the old supply line.
· Next remove the nut connecting the old fill valve to the tank. This will be on the outside of the tank under the tank.
· After removing the nut, pull out the old fill valve.
· Taking the new fill valve, put the rubber washer on the bottom of the valve (beveled side down).
· Drop the new fill valve into the hole in the tank, facing the float toward the middle of the tank.
· From under the tank, connect the nut to hold the valve in place.
· Now connect the refill tube to the overflow pipe in the middle of the tank. This pipe keeps the tank from overflowing if the valve didn’t turn off. It also puts water into the bowl after flushing.
· Use the fitting provided to attach the tube to the overflow pipe so it doesn’t siphon out water.
· Connect the supply line from the shut off valve to the new fill valve.
If you are using a new supply line you will need to know the size. Most shut off valves are 3/8″ compression. But some are 1/2″ compression. The fill valve is 7/8″. If you need help, bring in the old suppy line. We also have a Fit All supply line. It has interchangeable bushings for 1/2′ IPS, 1/2″ compression or 3/8″ compression.
Once everything is connected. Turn on the water to the toilet and check for leaks.
You can adjust the height of the float with an adjustable rod using a screw driver or turning the knob by hand.
28655 Portsmouth Drive
Contact Julie Finaldi for more information.
Rehabbed, Santa Barbara style, spacious one story with center courtyard and 3 sliders on 3 walls lead into courtyard. LOVELY. New paint in/out, All popcorn ceilings scraped and retextured. All new flooring: upgraded carpet/pad, tile floors that look like wood but have the durability of tile. New 4.25 baseboards. New garage door opener. Upgraded kitchen with new quartz counter tops, single basin restaurant style sink and new faucet. All new light fixtures & designer mirrors. New vanities/faucets. New shower valves and trim kits. All new outlets and switches. New windows in the bathrooms. Fireplace in living room with floor to ceiling stone veneer. Drought resistant landscaping. Located in 55+ only Community with Annual HOA dues of $315 and wonderful Association amenities.