Renewable Design for Luxury Gold good PVC flexible composite hose Factory from United Kingdom
Quick Details Type: Plumbing Hoses Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Brand Name: QILI Model Number: QILI-WH-1018 color: Glod ...
Our company promises all users of the first-class products and the most satisfying post-sale service. We warmly welcome our regular and new customers to join us for Renewable Design for Luxury Gold good PVC flexible composite hose Factory from United Kingdom, We, with great passion and faithfulness, are willing to provide you with perfect services and striding forward with you to create a bright future.
- Type: Plumbing Hoses
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: QILI
- Model Number: QILI-WH-1018
- color: Glod
- Nut material: brass/stainless steel
- Insert Core Material: brass
- Work pressure: 125 PSI
- Test pressure: 290 PSI
- Burst Pressure: >290 PSI
- Pull Strength: >500N
- Temperature: up to 70°C
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1.an OPP bag of one piece,50pieces of carton
2.As your demand
|Delivery Detail:||about 20days after receive depoist|
The factory site photos
|Product Name||PVC hose|
|Nut Size||F1 / 2 "× F1 / 2"|
|Nut Material||copper, stainless steel, zinc alloy, iron, etc.|
|Diameter||14mm Length: according to customer needs|
PVC, general rubber,
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Kung Fu Maintenance shows you how to replace a tired kitchen faucet. Also touches bases on supply lines, plumbers putty, and leak testing.
Hire A Handy Man http://amzn.to/2loJKML
Tub Or Shower Repair Project http://amzn.to/2mo3Oyw
Sink Or Faucet Plumbing Project http://amzn.to/2m5XL0e
Toilet Repair Or Installation Project http://amzn.to/2mCANj2
Carpet Cleaning http://amzn.to/2lowBmQ
Nice Channel Locks Set http://amzn.to/2mc5IhS
Nice Adjustable Wrench http://amzn.to/2mc4we8
Nice Ratchet Set Standard And Deep Sockets http://amzn.to/2kYetf6
Plumbers Sockets Set http://amzn.to/2lYWzwT
Terry Cloth Towel Rags http://amzn.to/2lZaFOM
Get the screwdriver used in so many KFM videos here http://amzn.to/2kHFoOF
Get the multi tool pliers used in so many KFM videos http://amzn.to/2kWTjPp
Get The Kung Fu Maintenance book here http://amzn.to/2lEQPFk
Or the Kung Fu Maintenance E book here for less than $5 http://amzn.to/2lEY8wD
Get the Kung Fu Maintenance album (good driving music) “Up Beat” here http://amzn.to/2l41pZ1
Get the Kung Fu Maintenance album (nice Instrumental music) “Entropy” here http://amzn.to/2kl2U0p
I don’t work for any of the product companies listed however I do make a small commission on items ordered through the links.
Here is what you’ll need!
How To Turn A Carrot Into A Recorder
Large drill bit
1. Slice the top of your large carrot.
2. Using a large drill bit, drill straight down into the carrot as far as you can go.
3. Slice into the carrot about an inch down from the top. The cut should go about a third of the way through the carrot.
4. About and inch and a half down (4 cm) from the cut, slice diagonally into the carrot creating a wedge-shaped piece.
5. Insert a baby carrot that fits snugly up to the second hole. Slice it off so it sits flush with the top.
6. Take out the piece of baby carrot, and slice it diagonally longways creating a wedge shape.
7. Insert it back in the hole thicker side first.
8. Drill three holes on the side of the carrot for different tones.
9. To play, cover all the holes and blow, letting air through one hole at a time.
10. Enjoy your beautiful carrot music!
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeednifty
Happy Flute Skip
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Research: Daniel Younathan Inspired by: Andrew Huang https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro8xEvYLR_Q&t=160s