Wholesale price for Wholesale to Slovakia
We believe in: Innovation is our soul and spirit. Quality is our life. Customer need is our God for Wholesale price for Wholesale to Slovakia, Create Values,Serving Customer!" is the aim we pursue. We sincerely hope that all customers will establish long term and mutually beneficial cooperation with us.If you wish to get more details about our company, Please contact with us now.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Watch the FULL episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCZXj9uUxzA
Plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey helps a homeowner install a new, no-touch kitchen faucet. (See below for a shopping list, tools, and steps.)
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
Shopping List for How to Install a Touchless Kitchen Faucet:
- Touchless kitchen faucet
- Small bucket, used to collect water
Tools List for How to Install a Touchless Kitchen Faucet:
- Basin wrench, for disconnecting water-supply lines from sink
- Cordless drill
Steps for How to Install a Touchless Kitchen Faucet:
1. Close the hot- and cold-water shutoff valves underneath the sink.[
2. Use a basin wrench to disconnect both water-supply lines from the underside of the sink.
3. Twist off the hand sprayer from the spray hose, then pry off the retainer clip with a narrow screwdriver or a pocketknife.
4. Pull the sprayer base off of the spray hose, then push the hose down through the sink deck and into the cabinet below.
5. Drain the water from the spray hose into a bucket.
6. Pull out and discard the old faucet.
7. Place the new faucet’s mounting plate and gasket onto the sink deck.
8. Set the faucet in place by feeding its hoses and data cable down through the hole in the mounting plate.
9. From below, slide the ends of the hoses and cable through the support bar and mounting washer.
10. Thread on the hex nut and tighten with the supplied wrench to lock the faucet to the sink.
11. Feed the soap dispenser through the old hand-sprayer hole in the sink deck, then tighten the mounting nut from below.
12. Push the retractable spray hose into the gooseneck faucet and down into the cabinet.
13. Fasten the battery-powered control box to the inside of the cabinet with two screws.
14. Plug the water-supply lines, power line, and data cable into the push-to-connect fittings along the top and bottom of the control box.
15. Install the control-box battery, then adjust the water-temperature setting.
16. Snap the counterbalance weight onto the hose that’s connected to the retractable faucet spray head.
17. Open the shutoff valves, then test the faucet.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House:
This video was uploaded from an Android phone.